Monday, December 15, 2008

15. things I'm not afraid to admit!

I have been tagged by Nikki
thank you so much for tagging me! Rules.List 15 things you’re not afraid to admit on your blog. Tag all of the blogger friends you want, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged!

1. I love horses LOVE them!

2. My most FAVORITE movie is Rocky!

3. My most favorite horse in the world's name was Rocky! "no I did not name him"

4. I love the book Alone yet not alone

5. I like basketball!

6. I love football!

7. I like to hunt!

8. I love to eat squirrel! and not the kind you see in the park!

9. I can't wait to go to Florida!

10. I love going to Gatlinburg!

11. I love going to the Ambrosetti's house !

12. I love children and baby's !!!!

13. I do not know why Rocky is not in the super hero area??????

14. I love Hanging out with friends!

15. I can't believe I'm done!!

Really fast everyone I tag you can find there name in the side bar!

1. Mia

2. Olivia " under Liv life"

3. Alyssa! =D


Merry Christmas Maddie.M

No comments: