Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yeah everyone please don't tell me I know!






Please I want a lot of comments on this one! OK?


Oh and we are going to Florida! "so I will send you all a post card bragging about where I am and I tan/lobster pictures !!!!! "



And yes I'm back I know it seems like I have waited until two days before we leave to post but I will be able to post while we are in Florida!
(if I'm not at the beach or you know all the things that Florida people do)! lol
OK OK OK , I'm done bragging
but if you would like to hear more just ask me in your hopefully
many comments!


Maddie.M

3 comments:

Liv said...

I like them!!! Did Lyssa get her hair cut???

Anonymous said...

Love them! Alyssa looks so pretty!
Oh, and yes I would agree that the picture of the beach is AWESOME!

Can't wait to see you!

Joanna

Nikki said...

Great pictures!!
You did a excellent job!!!