Sunday, November 23, 2008

Were Back!

We are back from vacation it was a lot of fun from fourwheelers to shotgun competition ''I WIN" hehehe And I do have pictures to prove that I win and me on the fourwheeler hehe we got to see all of the family,we also got a supprise from two of our cuzez who said they could not make Kamie,and Holly, and they came yea OH and Kamie in engaged. We new that she was this was just the first time we had seen her since, pictures will come soon I think!


=D Love you all Maddie.M

3 comments:

Terrell and Lynda said...

Papa & Granny, are so glad ya'll had such a great time. We are also glad you're back...(mixed emotions). You know; glad ya'll were able to go to papa & Tookie's....BUT, we sure missed not being able to talk, skype, blog etc.
CAUSE...WE LOVE YA..LOVE YA...LOVE YA. BUT, SO DO THEY. I'M REALLY LUCKY, THAT PAPA REALLY LIKES TO GO, GO, GO. HE IS ALWAYS READY TO LOAD UP, WHEN IT MEANS....GOING SEE YA'LL.
WELL BABY GIRL, WELCOME BACK TO THE BLOG WORLD..WE'LL TALK LATER

Mia said...

Hey Maddie!
My b-day was August 15th. Can't wait to see ya'll in Jan.!!!!! Miss you guys!

Nikki said...

Great to have you back!!
CONGRATULATIONS Kamie!!!